YSU Diploma Admission Application Details Announced.
The management of Yobe State University (YSU), Damaturu invites applications from qualified candidates for admission into the following Diploma programmes for the 2018/2019 Academic Session:
1. Diploma in Computer Science
2. Diploma in Information Technology ( 1 Year Diploma for OND/HND/Degree holders)
3. Diploma in Environmental Chemistry
4. Diploma in Instrumentation ( 1 Year Diploma for OND/HND holders in SLT)
5. Diploma in Crime Management, Prevention and Control
6. Diploma in Social Policy and Administration
7. Diploma in Civil Law
8. Diploma in Shari’a Law
9. Diploma in Local Government Administration
10. Diploma in Accounting & Audit
11. Diploma in Finance
12. Diploma in Arabic &Islamic Studies
13. Diploma in Natural Resources Management.
Application would commence from 30th November, 2018.
Candidates must pass three relevant O’ Level subjects at credit level in WASSCE, SSCE, GCE or their equivalent in examinations administered by WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, NBAIS or cognate bodies at not more than two sittings. At least two credits must be relevant to the course applied for.
- Application forms are procured at the cost of N3,100.00 only obtainable at Guaranty Trust Bank, Damaturu.
- Candidates are to visit ysu.edu.ng and click on “Diploma Application” under the Admission tab at the home page.
- Provde all the information required and submit.
- Print the acknowledgement slip for personal reference after submission.
Note: To qualify for Degree programme at Yobe State University Damaturu, graduates of our Diploma programmes must remedy their O’ Level deficiencies.
Candidates are enjoined to do so during the period of the Diploma studies so as to obtain the minimum entry requirement for degree programme of five O’ Level credits in relevant subjects.
Application ends on 16th February, 2018.
Best of luck To You all…
Nigerian Campus Forum Team