NDA Admission Form 2019/2020 and Application Guideline [71th Regular Course].
- If you are searching for ‘NDA Admission Form for 2019/2020‘ This page is all you need. Explore.
The management of Nigeria Defense Academy (NDA) wishes to notify all aspiring candidate that the 71th regular course admission screening form for 2019/2020 has not yet commenced. Continue reading to see the requirement and guidelines for last year registration, and also subscribe so as to get notification when it commences…
NDA Admission Form
The Nigeria Defense Academy (NDA) Kaduna established in 1964 is the only military school in Nigeria, the best in West Africa and the African continent as a whole. In 1985 the academy commenced offering undergraduate programmes to Military Officers in Training and now also currently offers post graduate studies both for Msc and Ph.D for both military and civilian students alike.
The military institution trains the officer corps of the Nigerian Army, Navy and Air Force with 5 years duration of study which includes 4 years of academic studies and 1 year of military training. Applicants are accepted from unarguably all regions in Nigeria and to apply is not such a difficult task.
Like every other institution, NDA has its requirements and does not admit its student based on hedonism, to note the requirements, they are compiled below;
- All applicants must have a minimum of 5 credit passes at O Level Certificate (WAEC, NECO, and GCE ) obtained in not more than two sittings relevant to the faculty of their choices. Check the website @ www.nda.edu.ng
- At least one supporting relevant credit to the compulsory credits in Faculty of Arts and Science and Faculty of Science with at least a credit pass in English and Mathematics
- Parental/Guardian consent or attestation letter.
- All applicants must be at least 17 years and not older than 21 at the time of applying to enter into the academy, but those for Nigerian Air force must be 17 and 18 years old of age at the time of entry.
- All male applicants must not be less than 1.68 meters for male and 1.58 meters for female.
- Must be physically and medically fit
- Must be of good morals.
- Must be single male or female without legal obligation to support any child or other individuals.
- Present a Certificate of State of Origin obtained from a Local Government Area or a Certificate of State Indigene from the Office of the State Governor.
- Working knowledge of French Language will be an added advantage.
- Must have a jamb (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) result.
Note: Applicants are to note the following:
- Candidates on awaiting results are not qualified. Application forms submitted without results will not be accepted.
- Only examination results of not more than 5 years old from the date of examination will be accepted.
- Currently, admission into the Academy is for both male and female Nigerians only, and is limited to Navy and Air Force in the case of female candidates.
- Interested candidates should log in to the application portal www.ndaapplications.net
- Proceed to click the Purchase Access Code button and pay online using your ATM card on Remita.
Upon successful payment of 3,000 Naira your ORDER ID and RRR Code will be issued which is required to continue the application process.
Candidates can also copy the RRR code and take that to the nearest bank for payment with the sum of 3,000 naira or conveniently pay online with Remital Account Transfer by simply selecting the payment method you would like to use and click ‘Pay with Remita’ which would be used to pay for your application.
Note that only payments made against RRR codes generated via the portal would be accepted.
- After obtaining the paid RRR, you are to log in to the portal and click the login button to sign up with the paid RRR. 6) Then fill in your application, submit online and ensure to print out a copy for yourself.
Please note the following:
You must apply JAMB to apply for the 69RC.
Only candidates who score a minimum of 180(for Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, Military Sciences and Interdisciplinary Studies) and 210(for Faculty of Engineering) in JAMB examination will be offered admission into the NDA.
That only Registration number and subsequent JAMB results will be considered in the NDA admission process.
If you experience difficulties with the application portal, kindly contact the portal managers via email – firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are experiencing difficulties with your payment, please contact Remita via email – email@example.com
OR FOR EASE OF REGISTRATION, YOU CAN TRY THIS OPTION;
- Obtain a PIN Code from any branch of Diamond Bank nationwide upon the payment of N00,000 Application Fee to the Cashier.
- Log on to https://www.nda.edu.ng
- Read the Qualification Criteria.
- Click on ‘Register’ above to fill the registration form. Ensure you type the PIN Code obtained from the bank correctly
NOTE: Registration is to be done once. If you have registered before just Login to continue filling your form.
- On successful registration, you will receive a success email and SMS from ‘The Nigerian Defence Academy’.
- Click on ‘Login’ to login, then you can start filling the forms.
- Edit your Application Profile (This will require a passport photo and your biodata).
- Edit your Institution Attended.
- Edit your Qualifications (WASSCE, and other Certificates are entered here).
- Select your choice of Service and Course.
- Edit/Upload Documents (Attach your Certificates here). The declaration and submission form section will not be displayed until all sections have been filled.
- Print your Acknowledgement / Exam Admission Card. Local Government Certification form and Declaration Form.
NDA Postgraduate Degree Available Programmes Include;
Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences.
- Department of Accounting and Management.
1. PhD Accounting.
2. Department of Economics.
1. PhD in Economics.
2. MSc in Economics.
- Department of Geography.
1. PhD Geography (Environmental Management).
2. MSc Environmental Management.
3. MSc Remote Sensing and Geographic Information
- Department of History and International Studies.
1. PhD Military History.
2. MA Military History.
- Department of Political Science and Defense Studies.
1. (a) PhD Defense and Strategic Studies.
2. (b) MSc Defense and Strategic Studies.
Faculty of Engineering.
- Department of Electrical Electronics Engineering
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Nigerian Campus Forum Team