The management of Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education (IAUE), Port Harcourt, wishes to inform 2018/2019 UTME candidates that the first batch admission list is now available online.
How To Check IAUE Admission List:
- Candidates are to visit: http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- After you have logged in, you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”. Click on it and you will be redirected to the CAPS page.
- After clicking on “check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your admission status, If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept it or reject it.
Note: If you are using a phone, you may not see the option to check your Admission Status on CAPS. Most phone users may only see the welcome message. The caps page shows only welcome because it requires you to use desktop mode to view the complete page. This is why the chrome browser is recommended if you are a using a phone. All you need to do is go to Chrome option and choose request desktop site for the complete page to display.
All candidates whose names appear in the Merit Admission list batch ‘A’ below are advised to:
1. Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and accept their admission.
2. Print their admission letter after accepting the admission, as they will need this during clearance and registration in the University.
3. Pay Acceptance fee online immediately using any of the following methods: Pay-Direct (Bank Option), Mastercard or Verve (You must login to your profile on the school Portal to pay – enterpriseschoolsportal.iauoe.edu.ng)
4. Proceed to Admissions unit for clearance with all required documents (Check the website for clearance requirements)
We will continue to update the List as we receive updates and approved candidates from Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board – JAMB.
Merit List Batch B, Catchment (Supplementary) list and Direct-Entry in progress.
Congratulations to the successful students…
Nigerian Campus Forum Team