The management of Federal University, Dutsin-Ma wishes to inform candidates whose names are on 2018/2019 session admission list to proceed with the payment of acceptance fee and registration immediately.
Successful UTME candidates should check the University website http://www.fudutsinma.edu.ng to re-confirm their admission status and the programmes of study for which they were admitted.
PROCEDURE FOR PAYMENT OF THE ACCEPTANCE FEES
Successful candidates who confirmed that their names are on the Admission list are to make a non-refundable payment of ten thousand naira (N10, 000.00) only for acceptance of admission:
-Log onto the portal at http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions to generate a transaction id for payment of Acceptance fees
-Candidates are to log on unto remita.net and:-
- Click on the ‘PAY A FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY’ box which redirects you to a new page;
- On the ‘Name of MDA’ box type FEDERAL UNIVERSITY DUTSINMA;
- On the ‘Name of Service/Purpose’, click on the drop list and select ‘ADMISSION ACCEPTANCE FEE’ option;
- On the ‘Amount to pay’ a non-refundable fee of ten thousand naira (N10,000.00) only;
-Complete the form and print. Proceed to any of the commercial banks and make payments through remita;
-After payments, candidates are advised to present the evidence of payment from the bank to the University for issuance of receipt.
-After Payment of Acceptance Fees, go to the University portal http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions to print out the following document and sign before moving to the registration centre:
Acceptance of Offer of Provisional Admission (Form FUDMA/02)
Undertaking Against Cultism (Form-FUDMA/01)
-Printed copy of Letter of Provisional Admission
-Proceed to the screening centre with all required documents as listed below for screening and verification of results.
- Signed copy of Acceptance of Offer of Provisional Admission (Form FUDMA/02) from the University Website;
- Printed copy of Letter of Provisional Admission from the Portal;
- Copy of JAMB result Slip
- Original and photocopy of Birth Certificate;
- Original and photocopy of O’ Level certificates/statement of results;
- Two copies of passport photograph;
- Letter of Reference from a person of reputable standing in the society vouching for your good behaviour;
- A signed copy of Undertaking Against Cultism (Form FUDMA/01) downloaded from the University website fudutsinma.edu.ng.
Best of luck To You all…