EBSU Acceptance Fee Payment Step by Step Procedure 2018/2019.
The management of Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki wishes to inform students whose names appeared on the 2018/2019 Admission List that they can now pay their Acceptance Fee and proceed for Registration.
All the successful candidates are hereby required to pay twenty-five thousand naira (N25, 050) non-refundable acceptance fee and with a transaction charge of (N315), payable into EBSU Account.
PROCEDURE FOR PAYMENT:
Step 1. Check and Print out your Admissions Notification Slip.
Step 2. Visit https://ebsu.edu.ng/portal
Step 3. Click on Create Portal Account. If you have already created a portal account Enter your login details and click on Login.
Step 4. Complete your Profile Account and upload your Passport as well.
5. Click on Acceptance Fee and Choose Click on “Get Acceptance Fee Invoice”.
6. Complete the Acceptance fee Invoice form and Click on Generate Invoice.
7. Print the Invoice and Proceed to the bank for payment or complete payment online with your ATM/Credit Card.
8. Return to the Portal and login.
9. Click on Acceptance Fee and Choose “Get Acceptance Fee Receipt”.
10. Enter the RRR on your payment confirmation Slip and Choose Remita as payment type.
11. Print the displayed Acceptance Receipt.
12. Click on Admissions and Choose “Print Admissions Letter”.
Please note that the number of candidates admitted in each programme is more than the number to be registered. In other words, mere admission does not guarantee automatic registration. Accordingly, registration is strictly to be on the basis of first come, first serve and a minimum of one week is hereby given for each candidate to process himself/herself fully for registration.
Be reminded, that at the expiration of University dully allocated time for registration, further payments shall only be acceptable on re-validation/ approval by the University as payment made behind approved schedule shall not be refunded.
Best of luck To You all…
Nigerian Campus Forum Team