Alvan Ikoku College of Education Degree Admission List for 2018/2019 is now available.
The Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education (AIFCE) has released the first batch admission lists of candidates admitted into the Degree programme via UTME for the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
The list is now available on the school notice boards and online.
How To Check Alvan Degree Admission List:
- Candidates are to visit the following link to check their names;
- Enter UTME Registration Number
- Click ‘Continue’ to verify admission status.
If your name appears in the list then you should proceed for registration immediately and ensure you follow the instructions below.
REGISTRATION REQUIREMENT FOR SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES:
Successful candidates should take the following steps for their registration process ;
1. Log onto www.alvanikoku.edu.ng and click on Student Portal to generate their Acceptance Fee Invoice.
2. Proceed with your invoice to Alvan Microfinance Bank to make your payment.
3. Pay the Acceptance Fee with your IPR invoice .
4. Return to the College ICT Centre with your payment receipt to print the Admission Screening Documents.
5. Proceed to the College Admissions Unit with originals of the following: O’Levels, Birth Certificate, LGA Identification, JAMB Result Slip, Acknowledgement Slip, Passport Photograph, Evidence of Payment of Acceptance Fee and All printed screening documents.
6. Open your files with the screening officers.
Congratulations to the successful students…