AKSU Acceptance Fee Payment for 2018/2019 Session.
Aksu acceptance fee details has been announced. The Management of Akwa Ibom State University wishes to inform students whose names appeared in the 2018/2019 AKSU Admission List that payment of Acceptance Fee has begun.
ACCEPTANCE FEE PAYMENT FOR SUCCESSFULLY ADMITTED CANDIDATES
Admitted candidates are required to logon to their JAMB CAPS profile (http://jamb.org.ng/efacility/login) to accept the provisional offer of admission and proceed to pay their Acceptance Fee using the steps outlined below on or before 7th September 2018:
- Visit http://www.portal.aksu.edu.ng
- Click the “Register Now” button.
- Click “Admission”.
- Then select “Bio Data”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and click “Verify”.
- Click the “click to make payment link” on the right side of the page
- Print the pre-analysis slip and take the slip to the Bank. Please, note that all payment should be made through the e-transact platform.
BIO DATA REGISTRATION
- After payment, follow steps 1-5 again
- Then click the “>” sign on the right end of your screen.
- Fill the Bio data form to obtain an access code which will be used throughout the duration of your study. Kindly note it down.
Best of luck To You all…
Nigerian Campus Forum Team