Adeyemi College of Education ACEONDO Post UTME 2018 Form is Out.
The Adeyemi College of Education (ACE), Ondo hereby invites the following categories of candidates for its Post UTME Screening Exercise:
-Candidates for Degree Programmes: Minimum of 180 marks in UTME.
– Candidates for NCE Programmes: Minimum of 150 marks in UTME.
– Candidates for Direct Entry (DE): NCE certificate.
i. Candidates referred to above must have chosen Adeyemi College of Education, (ACE) Ondo, as their Institution of First or Second Choice.
ii. Qualified candidates who did not make ACE, Ondo their Institution of First or Second Choice and are interested, are expected to change their Institution of First and/or Second Choice to Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo before applying.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates are to visit http://aceondo.net to register for the screening exercise after the payment of a non-refundable fee of N 2,000.00. via etranzact or Remita at any commercial bank. You can also pay online using your debit or credit card.
Thereafter, candidates will be required to do the following on the College’s portal after payment has been confirmed.
1. Visit http://aceondo.net
2. Fill the online form correctly as editing will not be possible once the application form is submitted.
3. Upload a clear passport photograph not more than 50kb which must be JPEG or JPG with no Eye glasses or Veil.
4. Upload your SSCE (WAEC / NECO/ NABTEB) and NCE results where applicable. Candidates are to meticulously provide their O’Level/NCE results (where applicable) on the portal. Any candidate that supplies wrong information may be prosecuted by Law enforcement agencies and his/her admission, once discovered would be withdrawn.
5. Ensure that all fields in the form are completely filled.
6. Cross-check your entries properly.
7. Submit your application form.
8. Print out the Post UTME Screening slip.
POST UTME APTITUDE TEST:
Candidates considered prima-facie qualified would be contacted in due course.
Candidates are advised to provide active email address(es) and phone number(s)by which they could be contacted.
The College will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and wrong/ non functional phone numbers.
The deadline for the submission of application form which should be done online is Sunday, 09 September, 2018.
Best of luck To You all…
Nigerian Campus Forum Team