AAUA Post UTME Form 2018/2019 Form,Cut of Mark & Screening Date Released.
The authorities of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) wishes to inform all UTME and Direct Entry candidates who applied for admission into the institution for the 2018/2019 academic session that the Admission Screening form is now available.
Candidates eligible for the screening are:
- Those who made Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) their institution of first choice in the 2018/2019 UTME and scored 180 and above;
- Direct Entry candidates who chose AAUA as their institution of first choice; and
- Those who sat for the 2018/2019 UTME, scored 180 & above and are willing to make Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko their institution of first choice.
NOTE: Candidates who did not make Adekunle Ajasin University their institution of first choice initially, but are willing to choose AAUA, should make the necessary change of Institution on JAMB CAPS to AAUA not later than 9th September, 2018.
How To Apply:
- Candidates should log on to the University’s admission screening portal www.putme.aaua.edu.ng with VALID JAMB Registration Number to Create Account and generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) to make payment at any commercial bank; Please note that the candidates UTME Registration Number and the Full Names (as it is on JAMB Slip) should be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration.
- Candidates are to obtain a print-out containing the RRR number from the Bank upon payment of N2,000.00 only.
- After successful payment, candidates are to return to the University portal to complete Bio-data Form online and print out Examination Slip.
- Candidates are advised to correctly upload their O’Level results and current passport photographs on the portal. A maximum of two (2) sittings is allowed in the case of O’Level requirements. The image format for the passport is JPEG and must not exceed 50kb. The passport photograph must be clean and clear without glasses and cap /head tie.
- AAUA accepts WAEC, NECO and NABTEB O’Level results. Candidates awaiting O’Level results may also apply.
- Candidates are to click on Admission requirements to check on UTME and O’Level requirements for their course of choice. Candidates are advised to read the O’Level requirements of their courses and select the right FIVE subject combinations for their courses, which must include credit passes in English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates who did not comply with the UTME subject/ O’Level requirements are requested to change to the appropriate course on JAMB CAPS in order to be considered for admission.
- Candidates should ensure that the on-line form is carefully completed, following ALL necessary instructions, as mistake(s) may be seen as misrepresentation/falsification of documents, which shall lead to disqualification.
- Candidates are then to print-out evidence of completion of transaction and keep for future reference.
The Admission Screening Exercise will commence from Monday, 3rd September, 2018 at the University’s CBT Centre and the date for each candidate will be communicated through his/her e-mail address and sms. Candidates are to reprint their examination slips after the receipt of the sms or e-mail notification.
Candidates are, therefore, advised to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers (without DND). The University will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and functional phone numbers.
Cell phones and other electronic devices are not allowed at the venue of the screening exercise.
Candidates are to arrive at the screening venue an hour before the commencement of the exercise. It is compulsory for all candidates to participate in the screening exercise to enable them to be considered for admission by the University.
Application ends on 18th September, 2017.
Best of luck To You all…
Nigerian Campus Forum Team